CSKT DHRD Transportation Program ...
Located: 52001 Hwy 93 Pablo, MT 59855 (Above Quicksilver)
Telephone numbers: 406-675-2700 Ext. 1030 or 1365
Direct Phone Number: 406-275-2792
Fax number: 406-275-2791
Operation Hours: 6AM to 5:30PM (Mon-Thur.) 8AM to 4:30PM (Friday)
Cost: $2.00 each way (unless medically related or under a specific program)
Responsibility of Rider:
- It is the rider’s responsibility to call and schedule their ride before 3pm a day in advance to when the ride is needed. However, if you are at the bus stop you may ride the scheduled route.
- It is the rider’s responsibility to call and cancel their scheduled ride with the Transportation office personnel with enough advance notice or there will be a strike placed against them.
- If the rider shall receive 3 documented strikes they will be off the schedule of 10 working days beginning the day after the 3 strikes were received. (Strikes are received for no calling, no showing for scheduled rides).
- DHRD Transportation is not responsible for items left on the bus/van.
- There will be no alcohol or drugs allowed in the vehicles.
We have ADA vehicles available to assist those in need